Caring for your UN-BABY BABY Bag
All our BABY BAGS bags are made from high quality vegan leather and although they are easy care, they do need some love and attention.
Here’s a quick guide to some “Dos and Don’ts to help avoid damage from misuse.
- DO treat us gently and with respect.
- DO remember that like all bags, there is a limit to what we can carry inside.
- Please DON’T overfill us as you risk damaging our zips and/or stitching or lining.
- DON’T force our zips closed if you have filled us beyond our capacity.
- DON’T hold us only by our zips to open and close, as you risk our zips misaligning or jamming.
- DON’T leave us in the direct sunlight if you’re not going to use us for a long time as we may fade.
- DON’T attach our shoulder straps to our zips as this will cause damage. DO attach our shoulder straps to our strap clips.
- If we need a spot of cleaning, DON’T use an abrasive cloth.
- DO wipe us gently with a damp cloth and dry gently with another clean dry cloth.
- DON’T drag us along rough surfaces to avoid scratching and damaging us.
- DO use your common sense.
- And please, DO remember that any damage to us from misuse, or general “wear and tear”, is not covered by FRIDAY FLAMINGO’s Return Policy.